Business opportunities and procurement
The new Western Sydney Airport will create a range of business opportunities during its construction and operation. Work on the airport site can be divided into two development phases, enabling activities and main airport works.
In 2017 and 2018, WSA Co will undertake procurement for:
- further geotechnical investigations;
- detailed site surveys;
- remediation of contaminated material; and
- initial bulk earthworks and stock piling.
A single-package design and construction tender is expected to be issued for the main airport works, including:
- main bulk earthworks;
- runway, taxiways and aprons;
- terminal building;
- carparks and on-site roads; and
- drainage, utilities and lighting.
Geotechnical investigation services
WSA Co has released a Request for Tender for the provision of Geotechnical Investigation Services for the Western Sydney Airport project. This procurement is being undertaken using an open tender approach.
The procurement seeks to obtain high quality geotechnical information which will inform the development of a reference design for all structures, earthworks, pavements and ancillary works required for the Stage 1 airport development.
WSA Co requires a suitably skilled and experienced geotechnical engineering consultant to complete the geotechnical investigation.
A copy of the tender documentation is available below.
The tender will close at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 31 October 2017.
All enquiries relating to the Geotechnical Investigation Services tender should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Tender for the provision of Geotechnical Investigation Services for the Western Sydney Airport Project
- Part A—RFT requirements DOCX: 350 KB
- Part B—Terms and conditions DOCX: 359 KB
- Part C—Response form DOCX: 370 KB
- Part C (Appendix A)—detailed cost breakdown XLSX: 40 KB
- Addendum No. 1 PDF: 2631 KB