Project Quantity Surveyor
About WSA Co Ltd
WSA Co was established in August 2017 to build and operate the Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek.
The company is a government business enterprise wholly owned by the Australian Government and up to $5.3 billion will be invested by the Government to build the airport.
One of the largest civil engineering projects undertaken in Australia for decades, construction on Western Sydney Airport will commence in the second half of 2018.
Western Sydney Airport will open in 2026 as a full-service airport offering international, domestic and freight services. The airport will improve access to aviation services in Western Sydney and ensure long-term aviation capacity for the Sydney region.
These roles represent a fantastic opportunity to be part of tomorrow's future and showcase your skills within a fast-paced and high performance culture. The company is a dynamic, flexible and inclusive workplace that prides itself on bringing together people from different backgrounds and encouraging diversity of thought.
About the role
We are looking for candidates with large scale project experience within the transportation / major projects market.
To be considered for these roles you will have the following:
- Minimum of 6 years' experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Commercial/Contract Law/Engineering/Quantity Surveying
- Strong understanding of different construction delivery models
- Proven track record as a reliable employee with a good attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Extensive experience in contract formation, administration, project controls and risk management in an EPCM/Client side or contractor environment
- Substantial experience in managing contractual negotiations and disputes
- Large scale project experience ideally within the transportation sector.
About the Benefits
- Outstanding exposure to senior operational stakeholders
- Form the start-up team for Australia's most high profile infrastructure project
- Liverpool location is easy access from the surrounding region and the Sydney CBD
- Be part of a company with guaranteed year on year growth
- Recognition of performance
- Be a part of tomorrow's future